Why You Should Choose Envirofluid’s Purasolve Brake Cleaner for Your Workshop
As a workshop manager, you know how important it is to keep your brake parts clean and well-maintained, and how challenging it can be to find a brake cleaner that meets the environmental regulations and the performance standards that you expect.
Many countries including Australia, Canada, the US, Japan and the UK have been implementing VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) regulations, restricting the emission of VOCs from brake cleaners. VOCs are chemicals that evaporate easily into the air and cause ozone pollution, which harms the environment and human health.
So, you may have tried some of the low-VOC brake cleaners that are available in the market but found them to be:
- Ineffective – may not be able to remove the contaminants from your brake parts as well as the traditional brake cleaners.
- Expensive – may cost more than the regular brake cleaners, or require more product to achieve the same results.
- Unsafe – may contain chlorinated solvents, such as perchloroethylene or methylene chloride, which are carcinogenic and toxic.
If you are looking for a better solution, you should consider Envirofluid’s Purasolve Brake Cleaner. Here are some of the benefits of using Purasolve Brake Cleaner for your workshop:
- It is effective. Dissolving and removing brake dust, oil, grease and brake fluid from brake pads, rotors, drums and callipers, restoring the friction and efficiency of your brake system, ensuring optimal performance and safety.
- It is economical. Purasolve Brake Cleaner can save you time and money by reducing the product and labour required to clean your brake parts. It also leaves no residue, eliminating the need for rinsing or wiping. It is available in aerosol cans or bulk containers, depending on your needs and preferences.
- It is safe. It is formulated with non-chlorinated solvents that do not contain any harmful or banned ingredients, such as chlorinated solvents, hexane or TCE. It is also compatible with all brake materials, such as rubber, plastic and metal.
If you want to try Envirofluid’s Purasolve Brake Cleaner for your workshop, you can contact us for any questions or inquiries.
- Purasolve Brake Cleaner$14.50 – $1,920.00 AUD