From now until the end of September Envirofluid is helping fight cancer in men by financially supporting Blue September. To raise awareness of this worthy cause the company has also changed the colour of its popular Triple7 Odour Control product for a limited time.
From now until the end of September, 5% of the sale price of all specially marked Triple7 Odour Control products will be donated to the Blue September charity. Blue September raises funds for the awareness of cancers that affect men.
The Blue September campaign also raises funds for Australian Prostate Cancer Research and Australian Cancer Research Foundation charities to raise men’s awareness of cancer and help them to reduce the risk of developing and dying from cancer by making better lifestyle choices and seeking help sooner rather than later.
Environmental Fluid Systems expects to raise thousands of dollars for Blue September and hopes that its special Blue Edition of Triple7 Odour Control also helps raise further awareness and support for this worthy cause.
Triple7 Odour Control
Triple7 Odour Control is a bio-based cleaner and deodoriser that does not contain chemicals determined by the EPA or OH&S to be carcinogenic or suspected carcinogens.
- High-Tech, Super Concentrate Cleaner & Odour Neutraliser
- Destroys Odours
- Multi-Purpose – Reduce Inventory Requirements
- Derived from Renewable Resources
- No Toxic or Hazardous Ingredients
- Improves Quality of Water for Reuse Systems
- Enables Easier Maintenance
- Retards Hydrogen Sulphide
- Does Not Harm Sewer Bacteria
- Assists Septic and Waterless Systems
- Breaks Down Solids and Removes Pipework Deposits