The overall objective of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists is to help ensure that workplace health hazards are eliminated or controlled. It seeks to achieve this by:
- Promoting the profession of occupational hygiene in industry, government and the general community.
- Improving the practice of occupational hygiene and the knowledge, competence and standing of its practitioners.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of occupational hygiene information and ideas.
- Promoting the application of occupational hygiene principles to improve and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all.
- Representing the profession nationally and internationally.
Envirofluid shares the same commitment to safety, integrity and responsibility as AIOH and that’s why we will be joining them to exhibit at the Annual Conference in Sydney this year.