ActiveEco ActiveBlitz is ideally suited for use on all resilient flooring including concrete floors, ceramic tiles, terracotta and grout lines. Excellent in applications such as industrial kitchens, refuse compactor areas, workshop floors, food processing facilities, bakeries and public eating areas. Also used for cleaning rangehoods, canopies, ovens and grills.
1. Deep clean applications: Mix 1 part ActiveEco ActiveBlitz with 20 to 60 parts water (50 to 15ml/Litre).
Standard cleaning applications: Mix 1 part ActiveEco ActiveBlitz with 80 to 120 parts water (12 to 8ml/Litre).
2. Apply solution with a mop and bucket, sponge, auto-scrubber or pressure washer.
3. Agitate heavily soiled areas using a stiff brush, autoscrubber or slow speed rotary scrubber.
4. Allow 10 minutes dwell time and re-agitate
5. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
ActiveEco ActiveBlitz is corrosive and appropriate care should be exercised including the use of suitable protective gloves, goggles and protective clothing and warning signage.
Read and understand the MSDS before use.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for sensitivity to chemicals.
Avoid direct contact with food.