Low corrosion, eco-friendly limescale and calcium remover.
Triple7 Enviroscale is a unique and highly effective product for limescale and calcium removal. The powerful botanical formulation removes scale from virtually any surface, without corroding the surface material.
A worksafe and eco-friendly alternative to standard descaling products, Triple7 Enviroscale offers powerful limescale removal performance, without harsh acids that can damage equipment, and cause work safety or disposal issues.
- unique high performance formulation
- low corrosion with no harsh acids
- won’t damage surfaces and equipment
- easy to use
- cost effective
- worksafe and non hazardous
- no PPE requirements
- no toxic or harmful chemicals
- eco friendly
- dispose down sewers
- suitable for home, business and industrial purposes
NSN 6850-66-164-0776 – 5Ltr Drum
NSN 6850-66-152-0080 – 20Ltr Drum
NSN 6850-66-152-0081 – 200Ltr Drum
Powerful & Versatile
Triple7 Enviroscale is a very versatile limescale remover that can be safely and effectively used across a wide range of applications, including:
- heat exchangers, boilers and condensers
- duct cleaning
- engine cooling systems
- wet scrubber
- R.O. filter
Triple7 Enviroscale’s high performance formulation effectively and easily removes limescale, without harming or corroding the surfaces being cleaned.
Unlike harsh caustic cleaners, Triple7 Enviroscale is free of salts and strong acids; it produces a powerful cleaning action without damaging hard surfaces, seals rubbers, equipment and pipework systems.
Clean Equipment while in Operation
Due to its natural properties and low flammability, Triple7 Enviroscale can often be used to remove calcium and limescale from equipment without dismantling. This saves on shut-down time, loss of production and labour costs.
Enhances System Performance
Triple7 Enviroscale returns equipment to optimum performance with less maintenance and longer equipment life.
A continual maintenance program will prevent future limescale build-up and equipment down time.
Triple7 Enviroscale is available in the following sizes:
The high concentration of Triple7 Enviroscale limescale remover makes it very cost effective. For general cleaning applications 1 litre of concentrate makes up to 10 litres of ready to use product.
Buying products in a concentrate form saves on storage space and transport costs, as well as lowering fuel emissions related to transportation.
Save on Storage
Triple7 Enviroscale has no Hazchem rating so it needs no special storage areas, lowering the cost of transport, handling and storage – unlike many other limescale removers.
Save on Disposal
This product is environmentally friendly and readily biodegradable. It can be flushed with water into waste water systems – reducing costly disposal and trade waste costs.
Save on Labour
Triple7 Enviroscale has been proven to complete the job in less time with less personnel. Because Triple7 Enviroscale is a safe, non-toxic and non-hazardous product, workers do not require PPE.
No heating costs
The product can be used to effectively remove limescale at room temperature, which eliminates heating costs.
Triple7 Enviroscale is a worksafe, organic, plant based limescale cleaner, which is free from strong, corrosive acids and toxic ingredients.
No harsh acids
Unlike most standard limescale removers, Triple7 Enviroscale does not contain harsh substances such as hydrochloric acid or sulphamic acid. These strong chemicals can cause serious injury to the people working with or handling the product, such as chemical burns, skin and eye irritations, breathing difficulties and permanent loss of sight.
No known or suspected carcinogens
Triple7 Enviroscale does not contain chemicals that are determined by the EPA or other regulatory authorities to be carcinogenic or suspected carcinogens: and is free of petroleum products, terpenes, glycol ethers and oxalic acid. This protects workers from the immediate and long term health risks associated with exposure to harmful chemicals and frees employers from WHS compliance and litigation concerns.
No toxic odours
Triple7 Enviroscale limescale remover contains no offensive odours and is free of hazardous air pollutants and toxic chemicals which makes it safe to use in closed environments and confined areas.
Eco-friendly & Sustainable
Triple7 Enviroscale is 100% organic and derived from readily renewable resources. The product contains no toxic or hazardous ingredients and will not harm water, soil or air environments.
Triple7 Enviroscale contains no ozone depleting chemicals or hazardous air pollutants and the product is readily biodegradable.
Triple7 Enviroscale has OMRI accreditation which means it is safe to use in the Production of Organic Food and Fibre. In fact the two main active ingredients in Triple7 Enviroscale are commonly used food additives; Citric Acid and Lactic Acid.
Because Triple7 Enviroscale does not contain harsh chemicals, such as hydrochloric acid, the product can be safely disposed off down sewers, with no ill effects to the environment.
Easy to Use
For best results we recommend prior cleaning with Triple7 Heavy Duty to remove all greases and oils. While this is ideal, it is not required for excellent descaling results.
Standard Dilution Rates
- For typical applications dilute 1:10.
- Allow to stand or circulate for 1 to 6 hours, depending on degree of limescale removal required.
- Rinse with fresh water.
Heat Exchangers, Condensers & Chillers
- Use a 10% solution of Triple7 Heavy Duty and circulate for 4-6 hours prior to limescale removal.
- Rinse free with water.
- Apply a 10% solution of Triple7 Enviroscale and allow to circulate for 8-16 hours.
- Maintain a pH of less than 3.0 and then follow with a thorough water rinse.
- Empty bilge, ensuring that correct safety practices are in place to deal with any toxic fumes that may be present.
- Clean with Triple7 Heavy Duty at a 10% solution, rinse with water.
- Follow with Triple7 Enviroscale maintained at a pH of less than 3.0
- Soak in a hot solution of 10% Triple7 Heavy Duty overnight to unblock.
- Rinse with water.
- Flush with a 10% solution of Triple7 Enviroscale maintained at a pH less than 3.0 to remove limescale.
Dismantled Pumps and Parts
- Place in container and cover with a 50:50 solution of Triple7 Enviroscale and water.
- Monitor pH levels and add more Triple7 Enviroscale if the pH rises above 2.5.
- If pH rises too high, discard the solution and recommence the cleaning with a new solution.
- Rinse with water and reassemble.
- This process can be completed in an agitated parts washer to speed up the cleaning process.
Assembled Submersible Pumps
- Cover fully assembled pump with sufficient Triple7 Enviroscale solution (between 10% for 50%).
- Run the pump.
- Check regularly for overheating, and ensure the pH level is maintained below 2.5.
- As the pH level rises, add more Triple7 Enviroscale.
- Change liquid occasionally if needed.
- Continue pumping until limescale is removed.
- Rinse out, or pump through with water.
- Remove pads and spray the entire pad with a 5% solution of Triple7 Heavy Duty.
- Soak or stand overnight than follow with a low pressure steam clean.
Add Triple7 Enviroscale to the bore by pouring it down the water column at the following rates;
|BORE SIZE MM||QUANTITY OF Triple7 ENVIROSCALE PER METRE OF WATER IN THE BORE|
- Circulate the product for at least six hours.
- Pump out the discharged water then reconnect the pump.
Triple7 Enviroscale is recommended for a complete limescale cleaning to thoroughly remove limescale and iron bacteria accumulation. For ongoing preventative maintenance, Triple7 Envirobore is recommended. Dosing Triple7 Envirobore at a rate of 5-20ppm on a regular basis will prevent any build up of iron bacteria or iron sludge.
Accreditations & Testimonials
Accreditations and Approvals
Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) Accreditation download certificate
HACCP Food Safety Certified download report
Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS) Approved download certificate
Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) Listed download certificate
Haztek Risk Assessment download report
Australian Defence NSN Classification 20Litre 6850-66-152-0080
Australian Defence NSN Classification 200Litre 6850-66-152-0081
I recently used some of your Triple7 Enviroscale to clean up an aluminium ute tray that was rather dirty. We let it sit for a while and then with a stiff bristle broom we scrubbed it, which made the tray relatively clean considering how dirty it was. The longer it we let it sit, the better it worked. The sides where made shiny and almost looked new!! The ute also had galvanised mug guards which were stained brown, they now look like they would have when they were fitted 10 years ago. A 3000psi water blaster had previously no effect on either the aluminium tray or galvanised mud guards. Great product. Satisfied Ute Fan
5 L, 20 L, 200 L, 1000 L