Powerful & Versatile
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus is a versatile, highly concentrated limescale remover designed specifically for Mining, Oil and Gas Industry appllications including:
- cooling towers
- wet scrubbers
- drilling equipment
- fire suppression systems
- heat exchangers
- duct cleaning
- pumps & pipework
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus’s unique surfactant technology effectively and easily removes limescale, with minimum downtime and without harming or corroding critical equipment.
Unlike harsh caustic limescale removers, Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus is free of salts and strong acids; it produces a powerful cleaning action without damaging hard surfaces, seals, rubbers, equipment and pipework systems often assocaiated with Mining, Oil and Gas equipment.
Clean Equipment without Dismantling
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus is designed for maximum limescale removal performance with minimum equipment downtime. Due to its low corrosion formula and low flammability, Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus can often be used to remove calcium and limescale from equipment while it is in place. This drastically reduces labour costs, down time and loss of production.
Enhances System Performance & Reduces Failure Rates
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus restores mining systems to optimum performance, prolongs equipment life and reduces failure rates.
A continual maintenance program will prevent future limescale build-up and equipment down time. Triple7 Colloidal Concentrate can be dosed into water flushing systems at 20 ppm to prevent limescale and calcium build ups, and protect equipment, significantly reducing the cost of process downtime and maintenance.
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus is available in the following sizes:
The super concentration of Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus limescale remover makes it very cost effective. For general cleaning applications 1 litre of concentrate makes up to 10 litres of ready to use product.
Buying products in a concentrate form saves on storage space and transport costs, as well as lowering fuel emissions related to transportation.
Save on Storage
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus has no Dangerous Good rating so it needs no special storage areas, lowering the cost of transport, handling and storage – unlike many other limescale removers.
Save on Disposal
This product is environmentally friendly and readily biodegradable. It can be flushed with water into waste water systems or used as a dust suppressant – reducing costly disposal and trade waste costs.
Save on Labour
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus has been proven to complete the job in less time with less personnel. Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus is a safe, non-toxic product, workers require minimal PPE.
No Heating Costs
The product can be used to effectively remove limescale at room temperature, eliminating heating costs.
Worksafe & Eco-friendly
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus is a concentrated surfactant formulation derived from readily renewable resources. It is free from strong, corrosive acids and toxic ingredients and will not harm water, soil or air environments.
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus contains no ozone depleting chemicals or hazardous air pollutants and the product is readily biodegradable.
No harsh acids
Unlike most standard limescale removers, Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus does not contain harsh substances such as hydrochloric acid or sulphamic acid. These strong chemicals can cause serious injury to the people working with or handling the product, such as chemical burns, skin and eye irritations, breathing difficulties and permanent loss of sight.
Because Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus does not contain harsh chemicals, such as hydrochloric acid, the product can be safely disposed of down sewers, with no ill effects to the environment.
No known or suspected carcinogens
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus does not contain chemicals that are determined by the EPA or other regulatory authorities to be carcinogenic or suspected carcinogens: and is free of petroleum products, terpenes, glycol ethers and oxalic acid. This protects workers from the immediate and long term health risks associated with exposure to harmful chemicals and frees employers from WHS compliance and litigation concerns.
No toxic odours
Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus limescale remover contains no offensive odours and is free of hazardous air pollutants and toxic chemicals which makes it safe to use in closed environments and confined areas.
Easy to Use
Standard Dilution Rates
- For typical applications dilute 1:10 (10%). For extreme scale build-ups a 1:3 (25%) dilution may be required.
- Allow to stand or circulate for 1 to 6 hours, depending on degree of limescale removal required.
- Rinse with fresh water.
Heat Exchangers, Condensers & Chillers
- Apply a 10% solution of Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus and allow to circulate for 8-16 hours.
- Maintain a pH of less than 3.0 and then follow with a thorough water rinse.
- Flush with a 10% solution of Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus maintained at a pH less than 3.0 to remove limescale.
Dismantled Pumps and Parts
- Place in container and cover with a 50:50 solution of Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus and water.
- Monitor pH levels and add more Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus if the pH rises above 2.5.
- If pH rises too high, discard the solution and recommence the cleaning with a new solution.
- Rinse with water and reassemble.
- This process can be completed in an agitated parts washer to speed up the cleaning process.
Assembled Submersible Pumps
- Cover fully assembled pump with sufficient Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus solution (between 10% for 50%).
- Run the pump.
- Check regularly for overheating, and ensure the pH level is maintained below 2.5.
- As the pH level rises, add more Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus.
- Change liquid occasionally if needed.
- Continue pumping until limescale is removed.
- Rinse out, or pump through with water.
Add Triple7 Eco-Scale Plus to the bore by pouring it down the water column at the following rates;
|BORE SIZE MM||QUANTITY OF Triple7 ECO-SCALE PLUS PER METRE OF WATER IN THE BORE|
- Circulate the product for at least six hours.
- Pump out the discharged water then reconnect the pump.
Triple7 Ec0-Scale Plus is recommended for a complete limescale cleaning to thoroughly remove limescale and iron bacteria accumulation. For ongoing preventative maintenance, Triple7 Envirobore is recommended. Dosing Triple7 Envirobore at a rate of 5-20ppm on a regular basis will prevent any build up of iron bacteria or iron sludge.
HACCP Food Safety Certified download report
Australian Defence NSN Classification 20Litre 6850-66-164-0804