Envirofluid Pty Ltd ABN 77 288 189 649
Envirofluid Pty Ltd (EFS Group) is firmly committed to privacy in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Australian Privacy Commissioner. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site.
If you are submitting personal information over the internet which you wish to remain private, please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there is a possibility that information you submit could be observed by a third party while in transit.
How your information is used
Envirofluid Pty Ltd may collect and store your personal information to provide you with specific goods and services you require and to administer these services. Envirofluid Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring our service level is always of the highest standard.
Usually, the information we collect is used or disclosed as follows:
- To send you information (either by email or post), that is relevant to a request you placed in regards to our products or services
- To promote and market to you, details of other products that we believe will be of interest to you, including information relating to promotions and special offers
- For our internal marketing purposes including research and analysis that will assist us in better understanding our market, our customers, and their needs
- To keep our records up to date with regards to goods and services we have previously provided you
(Note: If at any time you receive information / material, you have not requested or you no longer want to receive such material, please contact us with your request.)
When you visit this site, our server logs information that is provided by your browser. This information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, discover what information is most and least used, determine technical design specifications, and help us make our site more useful to visitors. The information logged is as follows:
- The type of browser you are using;
- The date and time of your visit;
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- The address of the referring site;
- Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- The address of the pages accessed and any documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, unless disclosure is required by law or due to a mandatory requirement of a Court, Governmental Agency or Regulatory Authority. We use the information only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes.
Electronic mail addresses (Email)
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us an email message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it, and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose it without your consent.
Subscription and Feedback Forms
Some pages of this web site provide the facility for users to fill out an online form for the purpose of subscribing to a special service or to provide us with feedback about our website. We will ask you to provide only enough personal information to fulfil that purpose. We will record it to facilitate follow up and for statistical analysis. Only authorised Envirofluid Pty Ltd staff will have access to this information.
A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser and your browser passes it back to the server whenever a page is sent to you. Cookies are used on our site.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
Session Cookies: which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Session Cookies are used as follows:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To allow you to maintain a shopping basket
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information
Persistent cookies: which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). Persistent Cookies are used as follows:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
If you do experience any problems on our site please contact us.
Links to External / Third Party Sites
For the convenience of our visitors, this site contains links to external/third party websites. However, Envirofluid Pty Ltd, independently nor jointly have any knowledge of, nor control over, the privacy practices of these web sites and has no knowledge of whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on linked sites. You visit these websites at your own discretion.
All pricing is subject to change without prior notice. For all prices, products and offers, Envirofluid Pty Ltd reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
Update your Profile
Envirofluid Pty Ltd wishes to ensure that the information we hold is both accurate and up to date. If any personal details that you have disclosed to us, change or are incorrect, please advise Envirofluid Pty Ltd of these changes in view of us providing our products and services without interruption. If you wish to be removed from our database or any of our mailing lists please contact us on 03 5564 6455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you no longer wish to receive further communications.
Envirofluid Pty Ltd has provided this website primarily for the benefit and use of its existing customers and any potential customers. Envirofluid Pty Ltd is continually improving its goods and services, and as a result any information on this website may be updated without any prior notice.
This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.