It can be challenging to clean glass surfaces, and often stubborn stains or streaks remain even after applying a lot of elbow grease to the task. Find out how to easily clean your glass using the correct product.
Cleaning glass surfaces can be challenging, whether you’re cleaning windows, shower doors, tabletops, or mirrors. Often, people will apply a lot of elbow grease to the task only to end up with streaked or stained surfaces no matter how hard they try to remove the marks.
However, when trying to remove stubborn streaks or stains on glass it is not necessarily the amount of pressure you put on the surface whilst cleaning that’s important. Instead, the best way to clean glass is to use the proper cleaning tools and product for the job.
Triple7 Glass Shine is a high-tech, organic glass and mirror cleaner that leaves surfaces clean and polished. It is the best glass cleaner to use because it does not contain ammonia, unlike most glass cleaners. This means the product is non-toxic and non-hazardous, so it is safe for humans and the environment.
It can be used in a variety of applications including mirrors, windows, glass, glass surfaces, lenses and instrument photocells, and delicate crystal surfaces.
Cleaning Materials Required:
- Triple7 Glass Shine
- Spray bottle or wash bucket
- Water (preferably distilled water)
- 2 pcs. microfibre cloth
- Squeegee (optional)
Directions for Cleaning Glass Tabletop Surfaces:
Note: Distilled water is recommended especially in areas where there is hard water in order to avoid deposits. The recommended dilution is 1:10 with distilled water. However, a more dilute solution will suffice in some applications.
- Using a spray bottle, spray Triple7 Glass Shine onto a microfibre cloth.
- Apply to the surface from one side to the other, and make sure to cover the entire surface.
Directions for Cleaning Glass Shower Doors, Windows or Mirrors:
- Dip the microfibre cloth or squeegee in a bucket with the 1:10 solution of Triple7 Glass Shine and distilled water. Wring the cloth to remove excess liquid.
- Wipe the shower door, window or mirror from top to bottom to avoid streaking the liquid.
- Using a new dry microfibre cloth, wipe the surface to buff it and remove excess liquid.
Click here to find out How to Easily and Quickly Clean Your Windshield.