Envirofluid shares the same commitment to workplace safety and responsibility as the Safety Institute of Australia so joined them to exhibit at the Safety In Action event in Darwin.
The Safety Institute of Australia aims to;
- Promote health and safety awareness through engagement and sustainability of the profession
- Develop, maintain and promote a body of knowledge that defines professional practices in OHS
- Create a competent profession that can deliver the highest standards of OHS
- Provide authoritative and timely advice and input into public policy and regulation
- Facilitate the application of OHS principles and expertise in allied fields
- Encourage and prioritise research and development to advance OHS knowledge and disseminate results to the profession and key stakeholders
- Improve professional support for members through the SIA’s programs and services
- Increase membership engagement and formalise partnerships to grow the SIA
- Develop a body of knowledge to set health and safety standards, procedures and practices for the profession on a national basis
We fully support this dedication to improving safety in the workplace, and exhibited our ground breaking range of powerful and effective cleaning chemicals that have been designed to replace hazardous chemicals.