Purasolve Parts Washing Systems Proves Beneficial for Penske Australia’s Workforce
15th July 2020 |
Penske, a leading supplier of heavy-duty trucks, diesel and gas engines, and power systems in Australia has proven the benefits of using Envirofluid’s Parts Washing Systems.
Penske uses numerous parts washers across multiple locations to keep their vehicles and equipment maintained. Previous parts washers and solvents used were problematic, posing health and safety hazards to their workforce.
Envirofluid was presented with the challenge of eliminating the risk posed by traditional solvents to Penske personnel.
Envirofluid’s Purasolve Parts Washers are versatile recycling solvent cleaning stations, fitted with an integral recycling micro-filtration that extends solvent life. This results in significant solvent usage and disposal cost.
Purasolve Parts Cleaner SK is a high-tech, powerful, and fully recyclable parts washing solution that easily removes heavy bearing grease and mining applications. This heavy-duty solvent is specially developed to replace dangerous solvents for parts cleaning, resulting in significantly improved worker health and safety.
Penske has replaced their traditional parts washers and solvents with Envirofluid products. They have been using Purasolve Parts Washing Systems across multiple locations for several years now and can attest to the increased safety brought on by these products.
The benefits as expressed by workshop staff within Penske after a one-month trial included:
- No toxic smell; does not cause headaches after prolonged use.
- Cleaning capacity extremely better than current product.
- Preserves metal parts (no rusting of parts after cleaning).
- User friendly; does not cause skin irritations.
- Smell does not absorb into skin and clothing.
- No need to use respirator.
- No complaints regarding smell from spouse and children when arriving home from activities.
- Longer life expectancy of fluid due to filtration system.
- Not aggressive to skin and my face does not go red after using all day.
- Has higher flash point that current product.
Recent accolade from the Penske team:
“Since changing all of our parts wash sinks over to your product I have not had one complaint regarding skin irritation or any techs going home with headaches, very happy with cleaning performance and support we receive.”